Hardcore Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a fun E-Fed to hang out on.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My first loss as John Cena

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnCena

JohnCena

My first loss as John Cena Empty
PostSubject: My first loss as John Cena   My first loss as John Cena I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:07 pm

John Cena comes out and looks at the crowd and salutes and run down the ramp and slides in the ring and then bounces off the ring and throws his hat to the crowd and begins to speak... the crowd cheers for the WWE Champion John Cena...

John Cena: Hello guys I came out here to talk about my first loss against Kane and Im not so happy about it so I want to challenge the Kane again at the next Raw next weekend so I would not take it on to hard.. but I want to talk about my other match against the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Micheals... well you guys know that me and Shawn are close friends and I would win that match [if its the last thing I do]{in and angry voice}.. And I will win my match beceause Im the WWE Champion and no one can stop me...

The Crowd Cheers for John Cena as he leaves the ring
Back to top Go down
http://extremeking.forummotion.com/forum.htm
CM Punk Is Better Then Yo

PostSubject: Re: My first loss as John Cena   My first loss as John Cena I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:07 am

THE FANS IS SHOCKED! As CM Punk makes his way to the ring. Takes a mic from ringside

CM Punk: Awwwwwww, we got our superhero here. JOHHHHHN CENAAAAAAA. Well, we both lost to Kane. Think about it together NOTHING can stop us, THE SES! We got Y2J in a Handicap match. Join us or we will make you!

Morrison: OR, you can take drugs, you can smoke, and even take alcohol. And i was like you for before. POOR PEOPLE, SHEEPS, I mean if they go on they gonna die. So, do what you wanna do and let us know.
Back to top Go down
JohnCena

JohnCena

PostSubject: Re: My first loss as John Cena   My first loss as John Cena I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:46 am

John Cena looks at CM Punk for a minute and says..

John Cena: I dont need to join your ses team beceause guess what im the wwe champion and no can make me to do what I dont want to do so Cm Punk please get out my way....

Cm punk pushes John Cena then John Cena goes for his wwe belt and hit Cm punk and then Morrison trys to hit John Cena but Morrison misses and then John Cena does a FU on John Morrison and then he leaves the arena

End of rp
Back to top Go down
http://extremeking.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first loss as John Cena   My first loss as John Cena I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first loss as John Cena
Page 1 of 1