Hardcore Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a fun E-Fed to hang out on.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John Morrison debuts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raidenation

John  Morrison debuts Empty
PostSubject: John Morrison debuts   John  Morrison debuts I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:17 am

Finally the shaman of the sexy,extreme of high flying ability,John morrison has back to the H...........W..............F
Back to top Go down
CM Punk Is Better Then Yo

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison debuts   John  Morrison debuts I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:52 am

CM Punk makes his way to the ring, with the SES.

Welcome to HWF, John.. I just got one question. Join me. THE SES! It helps you. You see i tryed to get Batista as a member but no! He Broke my arm!. Ashley i still got a broken arm.. BUT! Wanna go for drugs or Straight Edge?

Luke Gallows: Think about it, John together nothing can stop us! So like Nexus says: you're either with the SES or your against us!

CM Punk: So feel free to come out!
Back to top Go down
Raidenation

PostSubject: ha   John  Morrison debuts I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:47 am

what the heck your talknig about you ugly rat,you want me two join your stupid gay society ,n do lot of ignorant thing like you do? like shave hair ,be unmaked by others,keep losing matches? listen yo i came here to win in fac i born to win !
Back to top Go down
CM Punk Is Better Then Yo

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison debuts   John  Morrison debuts I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:05 am

John is talking to CM Punk.. While Luke Gallows come from behind holds John Morrison. Punk takes a Schissor get him bald and done! OUR NEW MEMBER! JOHN MORRISON!

End of RP
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison debuts   John  Morrison debuts I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:42 am

'' As the SES balds Morrison, Suddenly music hits, and everyone are shocked. The crowd cheers, Luke goes to the ramp to stop Jericho from entering the ring, but jericho comes from behind and stands behind punk.''

Jericho: As punk sees back, Jericho does the codebreaker of punk and Morrison, He applies the walls of Jericho on Punk. Punk starts tapping Luke comes for the save, tries for the close-line, but he ducks, and another codebreaker. Jericho raises his hand, and smiles (CROWD CHEERs) He takes the Microphone, and speaks

Jericho: I am the best in the world, and you so aren't and i WILL BEAT EDGE ON SD

'' jERICHO LEAVES THE RING''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison debuts   John  Morrison debuts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John Morrison debuts
Page 1 of 1