Hardcore Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a fun E-Fed to hang out on.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1# contender for the wwe championship

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
batistafyr not fairy

batistafyr not fairy

1# contender for the wwe championship Empty
PostSubject: 1# contender for the wwe championship   1# contender for the wwe championship I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:47 am

batista comes out to some boooos and the crowd is chanting ,you suck,you suck, and makes batista mad he walks down to the ring with the spotlight on him and he slides and takes the mic up to his mouth.

batista:you all saw it i got screwed. that little punk john cena is the wwe championship i batista bombed kane in the ring and then john cena came and gave me a attitide adjust an pushes me out of the ring and then he pinned kan. I SHOULD BE WWE CHAMPION I DEASERVE IT!!!!!. SO I WANT CENA AT THE NEXT PPV IN A LAST MAN STANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. SO COME OUT GM AND SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY!.

tbc-gm hr
Back to top Go down
"OH MY GOD!!!!"
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1# contender for the wwe championship   1# contender for the wwe championship I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:13 am

Randy Ortons music blares throughout the arena as the GM makes his way to the ring. He walks up the steel steps as the fans cheer.

GM Randy Orton: I'll tell you what Batista since we used to be friends I'll give you a deal. I you win atleast 3 of your matches before the next PPV then you will get the shot. Orton out.
Back to top Go down
https://hardcorewrestlingfed.forumotion.com
batistafyr not fairy

batistafyr not fairy

PostSubject: Re: 1# contender for the wwe championship   1# contender for the wwe championship I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:36 am

batista: that's so easy HAHA!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
JohnCena

JohnCena

PostSubject: Re: 1# contender for the wwe championship   1# contender for the wwe championship I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:37 pm

John Cena comes out with the WHC and begins to speak to Batista...

John Cena: Batista you want this Title right well I will choose you and oppent and he's a friend of you well not a friend and it is Randy Orton. the crowd cheers for Randy Orton.. you see if you beat Randy Orton you can get a title shot

John Cena leaves the ring with the WHC belt.
Back to top Go down
http://extremeking.forummotion.com/forum.htm
batistafyr not fairy

batistafyr not fairy

PostSubject: Re: 1# contender for the wwe championship   1# contender for the wwe championship I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:14 am

stop cena!!!. listen i'm winning the 3 matches and then i'm going to batista bomb you through the ring and 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 and then i'm the new wwe champion!!!!!!!!!!!! haha.

batista's music plays as he smiles in the ring and the hwf univers is booing at him

end of rp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1# contender for the wwe championship   1# contender for the wwe championship I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1# contender for the wwe championship
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hardcore Wrestling Federation :: HWF Arena :: Open Arena-
Jump to: