Hardcore Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a fun E-Fed to hang out on.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Match on Raw..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JohnCena

JohnCena

First Match on Raw.. Empty
PostSubject: First Match on Raw..   First Match on Raw.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:27 pm

John Cena comes out from behind stage with Mickie James and getd all hype with the crowd. John Cena salutes and run down the ramp with Mickie and slides in the ring and look at the crowd and bounces of from the ring and then fligs his hat in the crowd and get a mic from ringside and begins to speak and Mickie James get a mic too.

John Cena: Hello HWF universe, me and Mickie just came out here to be the first one to come out is that right Mickie

Mickie: Yep thats right John and not only that and to talk about the match me and you will have John

John Cena: Yea thats right I will be taking on the Red Machine Kane and the Viper Randy Orton for the WHC.. and Mickie what about you?

Mickie James: Well I will be facing Kelly Kelly and Natyala for the Divas Championship Belt.. well it look like we have a pretty hard matches right John Cena..

John Cena: Thats right Mickie, I hope the HWF fans supports us.. will you guys support us

The HWF universe erupts in a big cheer..

John Cena: Well see you guys on Monday Night Raw be there to watch a great show.

Mickie James: Last of all we are the Greatest Superstars in this company and we will be the ones that our hands will be raise

Mickie James and John Cena leave the ring.
Back to top Go down
http://extremeking.forummotion.com/forum.htm

First Match on Raw..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hardcore Wrestling Federation :: HWF Arena :: Open Arena-
Jump to: