Hardcore Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a fun E-Fed to hang out on.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW MEMBER IN THE STRAIGHT EDGE SOCIETY

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CM Punk Is Better Then Yo

NEW MEMBER IN THE STRAIGHT EDGE SOCIETY Empty
PostSubject: NEW MEMBER IN THE STRAIGHT EDGE SOCIETY   NEW MEMBER IN THE STRAIGHT EDGE SOCIETY I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:36 pm

CM Punk makes his way to the ring, (With the SES)

The fans boohhs

CM Punk takes a mic

CM Punk: Now shut up!

The fans wount

CM Punk: SHUT UP! Listen and listen really good! I came to confront Jericho and Edge. Edge? Who the hell do you think you are? I was about to shave him bald! Then you just come and ruin everything. That's why i'm gonna face you this friday at SmackDown. Jericho? Don't come with your big ego. When you have time i would love to face you. ALSO! A new member to the SES. Come down to the arena. New member! *Evil smile*
Back to top Go down
batistafyr not fairy

batistafyr not fairy

PostSubject: Re: NEW MEMBER IN THE STRAIGHT EDGE SOCIETY   NEW MEMBER IN THE STRAIGHT EDGE SOCIETY I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:47 pm

the hwf univers is shocked and batista makes he's way down to the ring with the spotlight on him and he has a mic in his hand. batista steps into the ring.

batista:i'm here to say that i have joined the ses and i'm drug free. we are going to destroy everybody *batista smiles* but cm punk i have to say something to you. i already have a tag partner.

a masked man comes from behind and attacks cm punk and batista goes after luke gallows. batista give's a batista bomb to luke and then cm punk i alone in the ring the masked man get's a table into the ring and batista and the masked makes a double spinebuster on cm punk through the table and crowd chears.

end of rp
Back to top Go down
JohnCena

JohnCena

PostSubject: Re: NEW MEMBER IN THE STRAIGHT EDGE SOCIETY   NEW MEMBER IN THE STRAIGHT EDGE SOCIETY I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:05 pm

John Cena comes out with the wwe belt around his shoulder and begins to speak with a mic in his hand

John Cena: Batista you really want to get a title shot guess what its your lucky day u will go against a personal friend of yours and me. Rey Mysterio and me will go against you Batista and Chris Jericho if you win you will face me for the wwe belt but if you loss you will never face me again so what you say Deal Batista?

John Cena waits for Batista to say something
Back to top Go down
http://extremeking.forummotion.com/forum.htm
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: NEW MEMBER IN THE STRAIGHT EDGE SOCIETY   NEW MEMBER IN THE STRAIGHT EDGE SOCIETY I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:25 pm

Cena, the promo is ended
END OF RP, why are did you reply,lolz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW MEMBER IN THE STRAIGHT EDGE SOCIETY   NEW MEMBER IN THE STRAIGHT EDGE SOCIETY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW MEMBER IN THE STRAIGHT EDGE SOCIETY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hardcore Wrestling Federation :: HWF Arena :: Open Arena-
Jump to: