Hardcore Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a fun E-Fed to hang out on.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE SAVIOUR IS HERE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CM Punk Is Better Then Yo

THE SAVIOUR IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: THE SAVIOUR IS HERE   THE SAVIOUR IS HERE I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:45 am

CM Punk makes his way to the ring, with the Straight Edge Society

A boy yells Straight Edge sucks!

CM Punk goes over to that boy.

CM Punk: Really kid? I could save you buuuut. I wount

CM Punk takes a mic at ringside.

The crowd boohs

CM Punk: Well, well. Today is your lucky day HWF. I can save one of you. *Picks a man called JOHN CENA*

Luke Gallows: Indeed will we save John Cena. And if If John Superman dont show up? We will make him!

Serena: And you know what John Superman? We got a NEW MEMBER! But no you can't know it yet

CM Punk: So Cena come up to the ring. Join the Straight Edge Society and then you can be better then theyse poor people!
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: THE SAVIOUR IS HERE   THE SAVIOUR IS HERE I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:14 am

'' The song Hits, and the Crowds get shocked on the arrival of Y2J in the scene, he walks half way of the ramp with a microphone(WE HEAR BOOS FROM THE CROWD).

Well Punk, I am no follower of our society but I stand for the results of your society. We both are people who stand, for the truth, we both are people who stand for good and mainly we both are people who don't give a damn what these hicrocratic fans think. I know I am the best in the world what i do, which some hicrocrites don't seem to understand. We both stand for purity. It doesnt mean I stand for your method. Your policy of straight edge is a complete piece of shit. You say that people with straightedge are the best, well you are mistaken. Everyone in the world knows that i am the best at what i do, and thats the reason they don't support you, coz they know that you are a punk. Even your name and your face says it all. And about Cena, that slime, hasnt replied to my offer, so forget about him coming and accepting yours, After I beat edge this friday, Cena you are my next target.

'' Chris smiles at the fans and raises his hand''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE SAVIOUR IS HERE   THE SAVIOUR IS HERE I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:08 am

CM Punk: Who do you think you are!? Just comming out here!? Get your ego our out of here! Look at your suppoters! They think you can beat me. IF YOUR SO GOOD COME TO THE RING AND PROVE IT! And when i win I'm gonna shave you bald. *Makes a evil smile*
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: THE SAVIOUR IS HERE   THE SAVIOUR IS HERE I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:31 am

''Jericho smiles as Punk speak then take the microphone to his mouth and gets ready to speak''

Jericho- Punk, u make me laugh. you just have 2 supporters, and about my arrogance. Its not arrogance its destiny. I am destined to be the best. Punk, I already have a match against Edge and even i didn't I would face a worthless piece of shit. Edge is one lucky guy as he is having the privilege to face the best. And about my ego, before talking about mine, first apply this to yourself. Its not ego, Everyone in the world knows that I am the Best In the world at what I do. I am the most iMPORTANt superstar in the universe. People for some reason are questioning my greatness, But i will prove you all how great I am, and more importantly I will prove edge that I am the best, and also show him the consequences of messing with th best

''Y2J waits for the reply of PUNK''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE SAVIOUR IS HERE   THE SAVIOUR IS HERE I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:37 am

CM Punk: GIVE ME THAT MIC! So your scared? *Evil laugh* I mean i could beat the leaving crap out of you. And ashely we got another supporter. Ashley a secreat supporter. You think you re the best in the world at what you do? Prove it! I mean look at you. Your nothing! You think Straight Edge is bad for everybody. Well today im gonna get a supporter. When you get the guts tell me!

CM Punk leaves the ring.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE SAVIOUR IS HERE   THE SAVIOUR IS HERE I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:44 am

CM Punk and the SES comes behind Jericho and attacks him. A GTS to him And now we gonna shave you bald
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper

PostSubject: Re: THE SAVIOUR IS HERE   THE SAVIOUR IS HERE I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:26 am

Suddenly from no where the edge theme song hits the floor and edge walks the ramp with a smile in his face(cm punk and his ses looks clueless)
Cm punk: Hey what are u doing here, get out of my way
Edge:Y am i here, good question but actually i dont have an answer (The hwf universe is shocked)
Cm punk:i m sure u dont have 1 because if u had u would have been thrown out of this bldg by the SES
Edge:Ohh really punk,u know wat i do have an answer
Suddenly jericho gets up nd beats punk from behind and gives his finisher to luke and punk runs out of the way.
Edge:So the SES clowns have left the ring and u are besides me
Jericho:Do u have a problem with that, i can do the same thing to u what i just did to punk
Edge:Ok y2j u want to beat me but there is a small catch and u know wat
Jericho:u dont get it edge,dont u?

Edge:I get it but i want to do the same(edge quickly goes back).
And suddenly spears jericho and leaves the ring with a evil smile in his face.
End of RP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE SAVIOUR IS HERE   THE SAVIOUR IS HERE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE SAVIOUR IS HERE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hardcore Wrestling Federation :: HWF Arena :: Open Arena-
Jump to: