Hardcore Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a fun E-Fed to hang out on.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rated Rko

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dashing Viper

Rated Rko Empty
PostSubject: Rated Rko   Rated Rko I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:38 pm

The Cutting Edge :

Edge comes out with Eve torres and walks to the ring with a mic and tells everyone dat he has a special guest for his show.

Edge:Hello HWF Universe (the fans make a loud noice).
Edge: I did not expected that people but anyways lets talk about some serious matters like my match against y2j (boos from the fans)
Edge:Last time he told us that he wants to team up with cena but then as u know the champ said a clear no.
Edge:But then i decided to make one of my own(hwf universe is shocked).
Edge:Ladies and gentlemen i give to u the HWF Hardcore champion and my guest 'RANDY ORTON"

The HWF universe and Edge wait for randy orton:
Back to top Go down
"OH MY GOD!!!!"
Admin

Rated Rko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rated Rko   Rated Rko I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:02 pm

The CEO Randy Ortons music blares throughout arena as he walks out onto the stage. The crowd cheers as he slowly makes his way to the ring. He walks up the steel steps and greats his old friend. He takes a seat next to Edge.

Randy Orton: Thank you for having me on Edge. So, what is this weeks show about?
Back to top Go down
https://hardcorewrestlingfed.forumotion.com
Dashing Viper

Rated Rko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rated Rko   Rated Rko I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:27 pm

Edge:i would like to introduce to u an old frnd of mine and he does not needs any introduction THe viper RANDY ORTON(THE FANS Cheer for randy)
Edge: But i m not here to tell u how great u are but instead i have an offer for u
Edge:As u know randy ever since i have come to the hwf i have noticed somthing and dat is u are the most dominant supertsar in this business and similar things go with me
Edge:So lets form a dominant team, wat do u thing randy ???( the fans make a loud noice)

Edge waits for randy's reply
Back to top Go down
"OH MY GOD!!!!"
Admin

Rated Rko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rated Rko   Rated Rko I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:29 pm

Randy looks at edge.

Randy: I accept your offer Edge.
Back to top Go down
https://hardcorewrestlingfed.forumotion.com
feartheviper

Rated Rko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rated Rko   Rated Rko I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:30 pm

''The Music hits, and the crowds are shocked and excited on the arrival of Y2J has entered the scene, Y2j catches the Microphone and takes it to his mouth and the fans BOO loud.''

Chris Jericho- Well edge, if you can interrupt my promo, so can I. Edge, don't make up stuff of your own, and edge I suggest you have some treatment for your ears too. Cena didn't disagree to be my partner, It was you who interrupted me. So don't tell lies that Cena said a clear no. Edge, Unlike you I hear what my opposition has to say about me, and I remember clearly you telling, I wanted the help of the champion, well isn't it the same thing you are doing. Edge all you need is some back up for your match against me, but sadlyeven with randy in your side I am better than you all. Randy if you don't interfere in my match I won't interfere on yours, but if you dare interfere in my business, I will knock you off and take your gold around your waist. I am the most Important superstar in this business and I will prove it by beating you this Friday on SMACKDOWN.

''Jericho leaves the arena with a smile on his face''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rated Rko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rated Rko   Rated Rko I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rated Rko
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hardcore Wrestling Federation :: HWF Arena :: Open Arena-
Jump to: