Hardcore Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a fun E-Fed to hang out on.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Best

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper

The Best  Empty
PostSubject: The Best    The Best  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:05 am

'' The Music Hits, and we see a mixed reaction from the crowd ad Jericho entres the arena, he comes out with a tuxedo, polished shoes and with a microphone in his hand, he walks through the ramp with a smile on his face, as he walks on the steel steps and then into the ring, he begins to make an announcement''

Jericho: Well, I am quite pleased to see you that finally you hiprocrytes have started giving me some respect when I enter the arena (CROWD BOOs) well, and now you all know that I am the best In the world at what i do as I beat and thrashed Edge. I proved to everyone that I am the best. I am the most important person in HWF, I am the reason people watch HWF, you all might deny it when asked, but deep within your hearts everyone knows about my greatness, and you all know that I am the best, and I deserve respect. Well now, as I have beaten edge, I would like to go in the path of the championship. And as you all know, whatever I want I always get, thats few great things of being the best. I would like to call out the SD GM to come out here, and tell me, who is the next wrestler I have to beat, to be the champion

'' Jericho Waits for a reply, with a arrogant smile on his face''

Back to top Go down
thegame

The Best  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best    The Best  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:20 am

As Jericho smiles, suddenly the music hits and we see Jericho's expression change, into anger, Crowd cheer loud as Triple H enters the arena. He comes out with a Grey shirt and a microphone with a smile on his face. He walks through the ramp and slides in the ring, as he is about to speak''

HHH: Well Jericho for a matter a fact there is another guy who wants the championship, I know you are dumb, so i won't ask you to guess. So relax, Its me. (crowd cheers loud, and jericho looks angry) Well jericho what happen, I thought you were the best, why are you looking so angry. If you are the best, I should be nothing, Well but deep within your heart you know that the game is gonna be the new champion, Well I am not a hicrocrite like you, coz i show my words through my action, so I just want to say, that Even i am going for the CHAMPIONSHIp of SD, so I would like to call out the GM of SD to give us the solution.

'' HHH stares at chris jericho as he waits for the GM''
Back to top Go down
CM Punk Is Better Then Yo

The Best  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best    The Best  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:10 pm

CM Punk makes his way to the ring with the SES and a new theme. Fans booohs loud. CM Punk yells: WE ARE BETTER THEN YOU SHEEPS!
CM Punk takes a mic from ringside. CM Punk: If there is anyone who should be champion it should be...ME! I know i know Kane Maybe beated me, but I WANT MY MATCH AGAINST YOU Y2J! So GM either your gonna make that match or i would make you do it! Jericho, no more cheap shots. NO MORE CODEBREAKERS! Just my favorite match. YES A HANDICAP MATCH! 2 vs 1. Me and Morrison vs you.

John Morrison: And yeah i just want to say: Sraight Edge IS THE BEST THING THERE HAPPEND TO ME. SO ME AND PUNK WILL BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU.

CM Punk: Oh yeah we forgot ''THE GAME'' Triple Loser. Triple H you want a pieace of Sraight Edge?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Best  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best    The Best  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Best
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hardcore Wrestling Federation :: HWF Arena :: Open Arena-
Jump to: