Hardcore Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a fun E-Fed to hang out on.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

masked man revealed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
batistafyr not fairy

batistafyr not fairy

masked man revealed Empty
PostSubject: masked man revealed   masked man revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:48 am

batista comes out and the whole crowd goes crazy and is chearing ,welcome back welcome back,. batista gets a mic and begins to speak.

batista: you all saw that i and a masked man attacked the straight edge society. tonight i'm going to reveal who it is. so masked man come out *batista smiles*.

tbc-everyone
Back to top Go down
CM Punk Is Better Then Yo

masked man revealed Empty
PostSubject: Re: masked man revealed   masked man revealed I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:05 am

OUT OF NOWHERE CM PUNKS MUSIC HITS. The HWF UNIVERSE IS SHOCKED. As CM Punk runs to the ring with Luke Gallows and Morrison and attacks Batista with a GTS and a Star Ship Pain. CM Punk takes a steel chair and hit Batista with it. And Batista is now bosted open. And goes on.
CM Punk: Don't you ever attack me again!
CM Punk takes Batista to the announce table. Morrison jumps from the corner. and the announce table is broken. NOW BATISTA IS BLEEDING LIKE A STUMP PIG.
As CM Punk yells: WE ARE BETTER THEN YOU!

End of RP
Back to top Go down

masked man revealed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hardcore Wrestling Federation :: HWF Arena :: Open Arena-
Jump to: