Hardcore Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a fun E-Fed to hang out on.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DX IS BACK !!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thegame

DX IS BACK !!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: DX IS BACK !!!!!!!!   DX IS BACK !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:51 pm

''The song hits TIME TO PLAY THE GAME, The crowd gets shocked and are very excited, as they realize that the game is now a part of HWF, as triple H enters the arena, the crowds Stand up to their feet and applaud loud and give a standing ovation as they cheer loud and wait to see to sight of the cerebral assassin, as he enters the arena. He walks through the ramp with a big smile on his face as he sees the crowds huge reaction. He enters the ring with a microphone and enters the ring. He keeps the microphone near his mouth as he is about to speak, and waits for the crowd to settle down''

Triple H : Well guys, thanks for the ovation, have been missing this much reaction so I decided to be a part of HWF. Well as I am here, I will spread my presence around the HWF and i would first like to spread my awarness in the HWF locker room. I see that all the big stars, RANDY, EDGE, Y2J, CENA etc, all are getting involved into one thing, not championships but in forming a tag team. Well If so, I am no small time wrestler and I will also take part in forming a TAG TEAM with one of the biggest star of wrestling.(HHH GIVES A DRAMATIC PAUSE, AS THE CROWDS SCREAM LOUD AND ARE VERY EXCITED) I would like to call out SHAWN MICHAELS ( CROWDS SCREAM ) to re-unite D GENERATION X (DX)(CROWDS DO MAD WITH EXCITEMENT ON HEARING THAT). I heard the promos of Edge and Jericho, both of those cowards are behind the champion, well shawn we both are newbies in HWF, but we have experience and history which no one else does. Shawn u are on raw, while I am on Smackdown, we are on different roads, but we can Join forces for the TAG TEAM BELTS and there no way in earth that we can beat them all. Shawn, come on out and lets have a celebration on our re-union which only DX can.

''Triple H waits, for SHAWN to come out, as the crowds continue to CHEER LOUD''

Back to top Go down
hbk

DX IS BACK !!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I ACCEPT !!!   DX IS BACK !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:10 am

'' The song Hits, And the crowds scream loud on the arrival of the HEART BREAK KID SHAWN MICHAELS, (crowds screaming) Shawn walks in the ramp towards the ring. he snatches the Mic and slides in the ring, ready and prepared to tell his answer to hhh and the hwf universe.(THE CROWD CHEER AS THEY BOTH STARE AT EACH OTHER'S EYES).

HBK: Well firstly i would like to thank the HWF universe on such a grand welcome, your praises are very appreciated and I would reward you all by bringing back DX, Coz I accept (CROWDS GO WILD ON THAT STATEMENT). Yes, Hunter I would be glad to bring back DX and show those cowards what a tag team is all about. I am sure no one will beat us, and as we are back. We can celebrate our Re- Union like no one else can. Crowds cheer loud as HBK & HHH smile. Well if you are not down with that, I got 2 WORDS FOR YA (Crowds scream SUCK IT). Well HHH, there is one more thing, we both are facing each other this SD and I am sure the best man will win. We will be separated after this as we will be on different brands, so i will try my best to beat you and i know you will do the same.

''Later, as they prepare to leave, they do their signature taunt together and leave the ring as the fans continue to cheer loud On the Return of DX.''

Back to top Go down

DX IS BACK !!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hardcore Wrestling Federation :: HWF Arena :: Open Arena-
Jump to: