Hardcore Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a fun E-Fed to hang out on.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SAVE US

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper

SAVE US Empty
PostSubject: SAVE US   SAVE US I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:45 am

'' FANS ARE STUN, SHOCKED, CONFUSED AND EXCITED as a video of a code is shown. The final answer shown is Y2J WILL SAVE US. Suddenly the music hits, and the crowds CHEER LOUD and realize that CHRIS JERICHO is now a part of HWF. He walks the ramp with a smile on his face, and walks in a manner that no one but only hecan. he slides in the ring and takes the microphone to the mouth as the crowds cheer loud''

Well guys, guess who is here. Y2J CHRIS JERICHO is here on HWF and now you all will see what a true wrestler is all about. Everyone knows that I am the best at what I do, and people who don't know this are the hypocrite and parasitic fools. I don't care about you all, weather you cheer for me or boo for me. I don't give a damn about you people.(PEOPLE BOO LOUD ON THAT STATEMENT). I am here to SAVE YOU ALL from one such hypocrite fool like you all. John Cena (PEOPLE CHEER LOUD ON HIS NAME). Mark my words, I will be the new champion, and prove to you all that I am the best here. People cheer for him with his 5 moves and lame look, while they should be cheering for me as I am the best. HWF Universe, you all are witnessing history as I have entered HWF and will reach the peek as I will beat John Cena. But on the other Hand, though cena is a slime in many ways, he proved himself a great wrestler by being the champion. And for that achievement I have an Huge offer to Cena which he will not decline if he has any brains. He is not worthy to step in the ring, but my offer will make him a great star, like me. I will change him from a hypocritic slime to a BIG STAR, like me. And make him walk the path of FAME AND SUCCESS, Cena I will change you from a hiprocratic fool to great wrestler like me.

My offer to John Cena is that, I would like to make him my TAG TEAM PARTNER, even as partner, i will still go on to face you and beat you, but before that we can dominate everyone in HWF and prove everyone that we are the best together, If you accept we both can join hands and form a team of destiny. THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT WE WILL BE THE NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS. I am not that concerned on your championship as long as we are a team. If you have my back and will have yours. I choice is all yours, but don't think for one second that I am the one who needs you.

Well, i have spoken enough and I would like to invite THE WWE CHAMPION JOHN CENA and would like to know weather he would accept, to form an INVINCIBLE TEAM of success, by being my partner

''Chris Jericho waits for John cena's reply on his offer with a arrogant smile on his face''

''I AM THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT I DO''

Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper

SAVE US Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAVE US   SAVE US I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:40 am

U think u know me and the people are shocked as they hear these words
Cole: OMG EDGE ! EDGE!
King : wat (stunned)
As edge walks the ramp and takes the mic and starts to speak (Jericho is shocked).
Edge: Finally i m here (smiles) and look what we have here,Chris Jericho and yes he is here to save u.So y2j u want a partner and u want cena as ur partner(thinks).Let me guess u want to be a champion ,ohh maybe u want to be a strong force or maybe u just want him to defend u because u know that u really cant beat him.You told the whole HWF universe how great u are but talking does not help here. You have to fight and thats why i m here, to challenge the best.If u think u are the best then u have to prove it and not tell the whole HWF universe about how big u are.Come on nobody wants to hear your crap(smiles and the fans cheer).

edge waits for jericho's reply
Back to top Go down
JohnCena

JohnCena

SAVE US Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAVE US   SAVE US I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:08 am

John Cena comes out and begins to speak

John : Chris Jericho you want to be my Tag Team patrner but we both know that I will never join you I will be the Champion so I decline

John Cena leaves
Back to top Go down
http://extremeking.forummotion.com/forum.htm
feartheviper

SAVE US Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAVE US   SAVE US I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:22 am

''Chris Jericho gets furious as edge speak, and snatches the Microphone and keeps the it near his mouth as he starts to speak''

Edge, I think you don't know me. I am the best in the world and you should open your eyes and worship and beg me, not to retire you in the coming friday, Coz I ACCEPT. IT WILL BE ME VS U in a one on one match up. No DQ. I will prove you, Cena and more importantly these hiprocratic fans of yours the reason I am the best. John cena is the one that needs me, I want to make Cena a great wrestler like me and SAVE THEM from wrestlers like you edge. You are a peice of slime and i will CRUSH you down next FRIDAY. And CENA, i can't wait any longer with such slimes, hiprocrites and pests around me, If you want to be a great wrestler like me, Call me later, Coz you are not worth waiting.

'' Jericho keeps his Microphone down. Gives a arrogant smile and beats edge in the head with the MIC and stops him down STANDS OVER HIM. Then throws the Microphone and leaves the RING.''

Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper

SAVE US Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAVE US   SAVE US I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:23 pm

Chris jericho takes a round but suddenly he sees eve and then he walks to her and starts to have a chat

Jericho:So eve did u saw wat i did to edge ?
Eve:Yess i did, congrats for ur debut nd u r a great wrestler

Jericho:As i told everyone i m the best in the world at what i do(smiles).

Eve:Jericho i have a surprise for u (smiles)
Jericho-Ohh yeah i know ,comes closer to eve
Eve :hey wait, i have a bigger surprise
Jericho:And what is dat
Eve: Just see who is behind u

Suddenly edge comes and spears jericho

Eve: I m sorry jericho (smiles)
Edge: See u on smackdown y2j
Edge nd eve leave as jericho watches them with anger

End of RP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SAVE US Empty